Do you know what your interior design style is? This is a question we ask our design clients when we first begin working with them to get a grasp of their likes and dislikes. However, it is pretty rare to see a home that exclusively represents one style. Typically it is a combination of styles like modern traditional, Cottagecore meets California casual, industrial and contemporary, eclectic and farmhouse, and so on…
With that said, most people fall into one of these categories listed below:
- You have no clue what your interior style is and you don’t know where to begin.
- You have a general idea of what you like, but putting a name to your style would help give you direction.
- You have a list as long as a CVS receipt with styles you love and you don’t know how to narrow it down.
- You’ve given up trying to name your style because it shifts into something new every year.
- You know your style and you know how to incorporate it into your home.
Most people I come across are in category number two. Once you are able to put a name to the style you like it is easier to find a direction for styling your home. Defining your style provides so much clarity, so we put together this quiz to help you narrow down, refine, and define your interior design style. This is for anyone who answered 1, 2, 3, or 4 above! Ready for some clarity? Take the quiz below!