What is your return/refund policy?
At Stone House Collective, we stand behind the quality of our products and we make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. In the event you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below. We want your experience at Stone House Collective to be a positive one.
- Within 2 weeks of receipt of delivery, we happily accept returns on goods in their original condition and within their original packaging.
- All tags must be attached and original receipt included.
- Items arriving damaged require a photo of the damaged area within 48 hours and sent to email@example.com
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- No returns or exchanges on clearance sale items ending in $_.99.
- If you wish to return lighting, rugs or mirrors, please review the return requirements below.
- Once the return is checked and approved, we will issue the refund (as per our policies) using the original method of payment.
- If you’d like to get in touch about a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you pay for return shipping?
Our customers pay for shipping costs on returns.
What are the requirements for returning artwork, small furniture, rugs, lighting and mirrors?
- We only accept a return on non-installed items within 2 weeks of receipt of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and is subject to a 30% restocking fee for all returned artwork, small furniture, rugs, lighting and mirrors.
- The item must be in the original packaging. This includes all original packaging materials and original factory information and paperwork.
- The fixture/rug must be packaged exactly as it was shipped. Do not write or put any markings on the outside of the packaging. Any slight variation in the repackaging could cause the piece to be damaged in transit, making the return invalid.